We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
News Center
News Center
  1. Home > 
  2. layout process of cement
News & Events

layout process of cement

Aug 30, 2012· Generally, limestone is 80% and remaining 20% is the clay.Proportioningof raw material at cement plant laboratory. Nowcement plant grind the raw mix with the help of heavy wheel type rollers and rotating table.Rotating table rotates continuously under the roller and brought the raw mix in contact with the roller.

Get Price
toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online